Group Creative Director - Denver
Deloitte Digital Group Creative Director
You have the perspective to distinguish which pieces of the puzzle are truly important and you're not afraid to use it.
You think, and live, digitally. You thrive on challenging the status quo and understand how to solve for a better set of problems, not just the obvious ones. And you're resilient and flexible enough to see big ideas through to becoming reality.
If your creative heart just skipped a beat, then maybe you're one of the select few we're looking for at Deloitte Digital, where we're seeking Group Creative Directors who are ready to inspire clients and those around them to see challenges from a different angle.
As a Group Creative Director, you'll continuously define our book of work, the tone for our creative culture, and the ways in which we shape the future of business. And you'll do it with the support of 48 growing global creative studios.
Work You'll Do
- Lead new business initiatives and responses
- Grow design expertise (methods and people) across multiple industries and capabilities
- Identify and solve creative problems for demanding, world-class clients
- Collaborate with design, consulting, and client leaders to bring tangible ideas to life
- Support account teams, including business development
- Manage budget, scope, and resources across multiple projects and clients
- Pursue your fascination with the current and future state of digital brand experiences
- A love of design
- 12+ years of experience within the design industry
- 6+ years of experience in a client-facing role managing creative initiatives
- At least six years' experience creating a vision and concepts for client brands
- At least five years' experience leading cross-functional teams within an agency and counseling junior staff
- Thorough understanding of the design process, project management principles, managing client relationships, and pre-sales activities
How you'll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Who says work can't be fun? At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can't quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Learn more about life at Deloitte Digital.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18DENCSPLTN007-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top