Senior Designer/Design Manager - Location Open
Looking to use your creative genius to assist Deloitte's business development and marketing efforts? Comfortable handling multiple types of graphic design projects? Then we're looking for talent like you to join our Design team!
Work you'll do
Deloitte Services LP is currently looking for a Senior Designer or Design Manager to work within our Market Development organization as part of the Pursuit Management channel.
This experienced and creative design professional will develop strategy-driven visual content for sales proposals, presentations, and related business development documents for the Risk and Financial Advisory function's most important accounts. This individual is accountable for creative, brand-compliant, and timely design, formatting, production, and delivery of professional documents. The graphic designer is responsible for individual creation, as well as effective teamwork and communication with others.
This position requires proficiency in multiple software packages and the ability to produce large volumes of work consistently and accurately. Reports to the Risk and Financial Advisory graphic design leader.
- Interact with client service professionals to develop conceptual designs supporting the messaging strategy. Understand information and concepts, and transform them into understandable, yet creative solutions
- Collaborate with Pursuit Managers to conceptualize imagery and pursuit win themes, and ensure that key messages are enhanced through design
- Blend photography, imagery, infographics, text, and multimedia elements to create high-impact proposals and presentations that distinguish the Deloitte U.S. Firms in the marketplace
- Demonstrate initiative and innovation appropriate to the assignment and timeframe
- Comply with corporate identity standards
- Art direct Pursuit Management, off-shore resources, creative services, and external design resources as required
The power of Market Development is in our people and assets. Deloitte Market Development has over 2,000 people and significant firm assets that strengthen our brand and grow our firm. Our role is to deliver unique insights, create powerful experiences, build strong relationships and win work for all businesses.
- 3-7+ years of applied design experience
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Proven track record with complex teams and/or organizations, and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and virtual teams
- Collaborative and team-oriented with excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong work ethic with exceptional project management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment developing creative designs within tight deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in fine arts/graphic design, media production, or related field
- This position requires some travel (20-30% travel) to support opportunities, working on-site with the engagement teams.
- Online portfolio required
- Location is open: West Coast preferred
Requisition code: E18NATSMGRGO010-MDL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top