Graphic Designer- TS/SCI Clearance
Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
It is our mission to enhance an organization's value through people. How are we doing this? By redefining human capital and how it is managed and measured. By assembling a highly talented and integrated team of broad-based business consultants and deep technical specialists. By fostering an environment of innovation. By investing aggressively in leading-edge metrics, methodologies, and tools. And, simply, by being more than your typical human resources consulting practice.
- The Graphic Designer will provide print and/or web creative services to support the agency's graphic support needs. Practitioner will play an integral role within our fast-paced interdisciplinary team to deliver projects with exceptional creativity, technical knowledge, and a natural desire to keep current on the latest trends in visual design, and user experience. Applicant must have excellent client facing skills as they will be interacting with clients regularly and should show the ability to learn about client needs, goals, target markets, ideas, and challenges.
1+ years of experience with the following:
- Skills in D3, Tableau, or other data visualization software
- Some consulting experience
- Some experience in requirements gathering and analysis
- Project management, self-management and multi-tasking skills
- Understanding of 508 compliance and learning management systems
- Experience working with federal government agencies a plus
- TS/SCI clearance is required
Requisition code: E17ROSCPDSAD017-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top