Graphic Design Manager - Pursuits/Proposals - Tax Service Line
Manager Graphic Design – Location open (20-30% travel) – Tax Service Line
Deloitte Services LP is currently searching for a Graphic Designer who will work within our Sales, Marketing and Business Development organization to design and develop all graphical elements of client proposals, presentations and related business development materials as part of our Pursuit Management channel. This experienced and creative marketing communications professional will support projects in the Tax Pursuit Management group.
This position requires a significant amount of travel (20-30% travel) to support opportunities,working on-site with the engagement teams and coordinating with local and regional resources to provide additional assistance when necessary.
- Conceive of, design, and produce a full range of high-impact print and digital collateral to enhance readability, draw the reader into the content and distinguish the Deloitte US Firms in the marketplace.
- Materials include but not limited to: infographics, presentations, proposals, large-scale exhibits, live action video, animation and motion graphics, electronic publications (interactive PDFs, ePubs, iBooks, folios, HTML emails), interfaces, and web-based content
- Ensure a creative yet consistent look and feel that adheres to, and supports, the Deloitte brand, visual identity, legal guidelines and messaging
- Effectively support large, complex projects and teams as on-site point of contact, providing support at internal or external meetings
- Ability to strategically interface and brainstorm with senior partners regarding the visual display of information; ability to grasp the substance of business issues being communicated and then re-articulate visual options that enhance/clarify audience understanding
- Ability to effectively guide pursuit teams and other pursuit management professionals on effective visual presentation and style
- Demonstrate creativity, oral and written communication, listening and decision-making skills
- Exercise judgment and project management skill to balance priorities and communicate to teams to meet and exceed project deadlines and commitments; keep internal clients informed of projects and progres
- Demonstrate leadership and teamwork through active participation of on-site coordination of deliverables in time-sensitive situations in collaboration with pursuit managers, editors, client service teams and regional resources
- Capture new media needs and scope required services as needed
- Demonstrate outstanding attention to detail and quality under challenging deadlines
- Report to regional design manager as part of regional Pursuit Management team within Sales, Marketing and Business Development
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator; digital media apps including Dreamweaver, Muse, Edge Animate, After Effects, and Premiere; willingness and ability to create an elegant, designed “feel” in programs such as PPT and Word that were not written primarily as design vehicles
- Familiarity with mobile app development process
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field
- 5-8+ years of related work experience in marketing, communications or business development preferred
- Proven skills and educational training in typography, layout, composition, color theory and information design
- Speed and agility; ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure, developing creative design within tight deadlines
- Experience working with teams in a professional services or large matrixed organization a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professional client service manner and ability to interact with all levels of management
- Proficiency with project management skills and methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects and synthesize direction from many individuals
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to manage own time and take initiative
- Travel required – approximately 20-30% per year, as dictated by pursuit demand
Requisition code: E17CHISMGRD046-MDL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top