Global Technology Support Manager
Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
Global Tax and Legal supports key global technologies and further enhances our clients Digital experience. At Deloitte we are committed to creating the industry standard support process and experience for all of our Tax applications. With that, there is a need for Technology Support Senior Manager. This professional would lead a team of Technology Support professionals who are capable of supporting new product and service offerings, while maintaining a consistent level of Service Delivery.
This role will oversee the Management Staff and Support Personnel of Deloitte's Global Tax and Legal Technology Support function, working collaboratively with various Member Firms (MF), Tax Technology Development Teams (e.g. STAC, ITS, etc.) and Global Service Line Leaders / stakeholders. This individual must be able to identify and drive methodologies and processes that support world class standards of Deloitte's 24x7 Global Technology Support functions, and manage key targeted areas for improvement in a Multi Support Center environment (US / India) all the while ensuring that service level management best practices exist across all technologies and platforms.
The ideal candidate will need to be both a team player as well as a strong, hard-charging individual contributor in a rapidly changing environment. We are looking for flexible and adaptive leaders who can inspire and motivate their teams with positive attitude and technology / client support dedication.
- Develop and maintain processes and standards adhering to industry best practices and ensuring reasonable response times, and availability of the support organization
- Follow up technology deployment efforts with dedicated support of Tax solutions globally and help ensure consistent access, functionality, and overall reliability from launch forward
- Act as the liaison between Tax Service Lines and Technology Support Center team to ensure smooth onboarding of new clients / users and be able to differentiate and help solve key Business vs. Technology issues
- Lead strategic discussions with key business stakeholders, facilitating consensus regarding operational or technical topics in order to move issues forward
- Manage 3rd Party Support Vendors / Systems (e.g. Service Now) to ensure that specific Service Leve Agreement (SLA) expectations and contractual terms are being met
- Help perform Support Ticket analysis to identify and implement improvements, and report these findings, data and KPI's to Firm Leadership in a concise / dashboarding format
- Manage operational and communication impacts of planned changes, outages and technology emergencies for internal and external clients / users
- Senior level Support / Call Center experience with 5-10 years of progressive responsibility
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, CIS, Engineering, Management, Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Experience in managing Global Teams, Cultures and Time-zones
- Knowledge in desktop management tools and technology to remotely support customer/end-user technology, scheduled software distributions and update / patch management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Summarization skills to convey status reports and key impacts to leadership
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time domestically and/or internationally
Requisition code: DE18USAGOP005LN0045
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top