Global Technology Product Manager
Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
Global Tax and Legal continues to driving specific global technologies leveraging other development standards and architecture around the globe benefiting many of our Member Firms (MF) and clients.
We are building the next generation tax platform (platform-as-a-service) capabilities and suite of tax modules (software-as-a-service) for tax practitioners and clients. With that, there is a need for a Global Technology Product Manager that will help drive progress on a day-to-day basis allowing them to focus on; planning, coordinating and syndicating specific tools / initiatives from a technical perspective with regard to development, hosting, platforms, access, authentication & authorization, etc.
The Product Manager would help drive speed to market for time sensitive opportunities and regulatory changes. The Global Technology Product Manager would be responsible for engaging with Member Firms (MF's) assessing and meeting their technology needs through the use of a flexible platform approach and other appropriate technologies. The ideal candidate will need to be both a team player as well as a strong, hard-charging individual contributor in a rapidly changing environment. We are looking for a flexible and adaptive professional who can inspire and motivate their teams with positive attitude and technical and business acumen.
- Help prioritize critical global technology issues working with the CTO Global Network, GTLE and MF's to help drive solutions and adoption
- Drive the adoption of a standard set of Common Components globally as well as analyze the technology components of specific MF's and help establish a repository of tools, technology and architecture
- Absorb and interpret the specific technical specifications of tools / solutions that can align with the global business strategy and 2020 objectives
- Own and participate in specific DTTL / GTS / ITS / US STAC Sprint development, reviews, release planning and deployments
- Help perform relevant testing cycles (Unit, Integration, End User) to ensure that the technology will be successful for extended global deployment(s)
- Participate in strategic discussions with key business stakeholders, facilitating consensus regarding technical direction when required in order to move initiatives forward.
- Present and sometimes sell technology strategy roadmaps and solutions to key stakeholders and other parties.
- Communicate implications of design decisions, technology costs, benefits, and implementation requirements to business and IT Leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, CIS, Engineering, Accounting, Finance or a related field
- 6+ years related experience, ideally 2 years of experience providing IT consulting services to clients in external or internal facing situations
- Experience simultaneously managing multiple IT project teams & delivering according to project timelines and budget
- Thorough understanding of the design process, product management principles and client relationship management
- Past experience with Agile project management experience (Scrum, Backlog management & prioritization, Change Management, etc.)
- Ability to help shape technical vision for products and solutions by creating user stories and acceptance criteria
- Ability to conduct feature planning sessions with Product Owners, Architects and Developers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Summarization skills to convey status reports and key impacts to leadership
Requisition code: DE18USAGOP005LN0047
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top