Global Talent Shared Services Change and Communications Manager
Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
Global Talent drives the development of our network talent strategy, designs/co-designs high priority global talent solutions, and facilitates the adoption of those solutions through three practice areas: Talent Experience CoE, Workforce Agility CoE and Global Talent Shared Services (GTSS). This team is seeking a Change and Communications Manager.
- You will be part of the Global Talent Shared Services (GTSS) team. GTSS provides services to the global Deloitte network in the areas of learning, recruitment, mobility and performance management. Our professionals are committed to deliver world class talent shared services to our member firms, Global Businesses and Global Clients & Industries. Our expertise and services range from delivering talent technology solutions, to developing custom digital content creation and providing mobility shared services.
The primary focus of the role will be to inform, educate, engage, and empower member firms and global businesses to effectively use global learning technologies –the largest service offering within GTSS. You are part of a small Communications team, and will occasionally have the opportunity to support projects outside of your main focus area. You will also work with project team members in India and Global Technology Services. This highly visible role requires a candidate who is forward-thinking, can interact with senior leadership and has a strong track record of success in organizational change and communications.Create stakeholder management plans to support and build relationships with learning technology communities, executing these closely with learning technology subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Serve as communication and branding expert, writing and developing executive presentations for senior team members to deliver to GTSS, Global Technology Services and Global Talent leadership
- Develop and maintain working relationships with key internal stakeholders and SMEs to ensure the effective dissemination of informational material
- Use superior communications skills (design, writing and editing) in developing communications
- Monitor the content and style of internal communications by ensuring that messaging is consistent, relevant and meaningful, and that language is clear and understandable
- Analyze and interpret communications data (e.g. evaluation surveys, web and social network monitoring) to identify trends, stakeholder needs, priorities etc.
- Participate in communications and change management support for other technology initiatives, as required
- Act as a brand steward, upholding Deloitte's brand
The above are the basic and essential functions of the position. These functions are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
- Someone with experience developing and implementing change management communication strategies in complex organizations and able to develop clear, accurate and easily comprehensible internal communication solutions targeted to different stakeholder segments/needs
- An action oriented change agent
- Proactive, and able to execute projects with minimal supervision, adapting and accommodating to changes as they occur
- A team player and a consistent, dependable performer with an excellent work ethic, flexible "can-do" attitude, and a results-driven commitment to success
- Able to work in a multi-cultural and virtual environment, and manage and participate in large, virtual global project teams
- Flexible when it comes to working hours in order to accommodate global clients
- A demonstrated ability and willingness to develop domain knowledge in learning technology
- Minimum of 8-10 years of work experience, minimum 5 years of experience in communications
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline
- Strong project management skills, able to juggle multiple tasks, and the ability to execute with speed, accuracy and efficiency under deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication (in English), problem-solving and customer service skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- A strong ability to influence and persuade
- Demonstrated experience building change management communications content in multiple formats, with limited budget, including digital, social, email, etc.
- HR technology experience
- Experience managing communications and change for technology projects
- A learning industry background and knowledge of standard learning operations and processes
Requisition code: DE18USAGOP005LN0058
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top