Global Risk Lead Business Program Specialist
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) supports the Deloitte network of member firms around the world. DTTL focuses on developing programs, tools, and processes to help member firms deliver high quality, seamless cross-border services to their clients, protecting and enhancing the Deloitte brand, developing Deloitte's strategy and vision and related support to the global strategy. DTTL personnel work on complex business projects that connect and serve Deloitte member firm practitioners across the world.
The Business Program Specialist will work closely with DTTL Senior Managers and Directors to support global programs and lead defined program activities. This role offers a unique opportunity to interface with senior leaders throughout the global network and gain global experience. The Business Program Specialist will be actively involved in program planning and execution by coordinating with DTTL Leaders, DTTL subject matter experts, and member firms.
- Manage and execute on complex global risk management programs (planning, designing, communicating, and follow-up with stakeholders)
- Lead and support defined program plans based on budget, timing, and business need
- Liaise with multiple business units and provide guidance to stakeholders
- Provide oversight of project status, ensuring project milestones are met and report on program outcomes
- Gather information through interviews & surveys and analyze data to develop relevant insights
- Prepare clear and compelling presentations for senior leadership
- Develop new program content; continually review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing reports; recommend technology /tool enhancements
Education: Bachelors' Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or other business related field.
Years of Experience:
- 5 + years of working experience in at least one of the following area(s):
- Program Management
- Strategy & Operations
- Risk management or other risk-related areas (e.g., independence, ethics, confidentiality) OR
- Experience working in a professional services environment strongly preferred
Other Qualifications & Skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical, research, and presentation skills; project management experience a plus
- Strong qualitative & quantitative analytic skills
- Ability to synthesize large volume of information and integrate into meaningful reports and recommendations
- Critical thinking but also execute on the details
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Diplomacy, poise, maturity and empathy are all key attributes for success
Requisition code: DE18USAGOP004LN0055
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top