Global Knowledge Manager/Sr. Manager-Deloitte Corporate Finance in Financial Advisory Services LLP
Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
Knowledge Services enables Deloitte practitioners to easily leverage of the full breadth, depth, and quality of Deloitte capabilities in service to their clients. Knowledge Services professionals focus on a range of services including: managing intellectual property, curating project experiences and insights, capturing and connecting expertise, sustaining networks within and across teams, and enabling the leverage of third-party content.
The Knowledge Manager/Senior Manager is responsible for Knowledge Services Support for Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (Corporate Finance) in Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP (US Deloitte Advisory). This Manager/ Senior Manager level position will continuously improve and execute a knowledge management plan for Corporate Finance and will coordinate and team with CoRe Knowledge Services and US Deloitte Advisory to develop tools and processes that enable knowledge sharing within Corporate Finance across various practices.
- Understand objectives of Corporate Finance, and develop KM strategies to support those objectives, both near and longer-term.
- Build collaboration and community – through promotion, training, communications and web strategy
- Lead Corporate Finance’s and other areas of US Deloitte Advisory’s use of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Salesforce tool and approaches by developing awareness and incentives and seeding content for various Salesforce implementations in the practice.
- Acquire and manage a broad array of internal knowledge content; perform knowledge assessment and identify and fill knowledge gaps by soliciting and collecting high value/quality content.
- Proactively identify practitioner needs for information; support marketing, internal communications, PR, client service, and training needs for each program
- Act as a source matter specialist in responding to practitioner requests for assistance, either by identifying content or making appropriate connections.
- Manage and develop aligned India-based Knowledge Analysts
- Support the US Deloitte Advisory D-Flow site program
Education: Candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management Information Systems, Library Sciences, Journalism and/or Communications
Years of Experience: 5-8 plus years of prior relevant experience that would ideally include experience in a professional services environment
- Candidate will have proven project management experience with ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects, cross-functional stakeholders and remote teams
- Experience with electronic knowledge, repository management, intranets/portals, collaborative and social media tools, plus computer skills (Microsoft Office); SharePoint and CRM experience a plus
- Ideal candidate will be an experienced, creative, independent thinker who has excellent research, analytical, collaborative and strategic skills; critical thinking and proactive problem solving abilities, coupled with extremely strong verbal and written communication and relationship-building skills
- Candidate should also be adaptive and flexible as conditions change and have experience working as a change agent to influence others
Requisition code: DE17CHIGOP005TG40
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top