Global Alliances Marketing Manager
Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
Deloitte's Global Salesforce Alliance
Deloitte's alliance with Salesforce helps Deloitte meet the emerging needs of its clients by providing multinational and international companies with social and mobile cloud computing technologies. Global Salesforce delivery capability is available through the Deloitte Global network of member firms, including practices in more than 30 countries.
Our vision is simple: to empower clients to reimagine how they connect and engage with their customers. Deloitte's goal is to be the best in world at driving digital transformation using the Salesforce platform. We help our clients in their efforts to redefine their customer's digital journey – so that they can look forward to stronger brand loyalty, a better a customer relationship, and a sales process so personal it feels effortless.
The Global Salesforce Alliance has an opening for a Marketing Manager. This position combines robust marketing expertise and digital experience with strong project management skills. The ideal candidate will be an experienced manager with the ability to execute and deliver on integrated marketing campaigns. He or she will possess the skills to successfully drive projects forward including extremely strong verbal and written communication skills, a strong grasp of visual aesthetics and design, critical thinking and proactive problem solving abilities, a collaborative mind-set, and solid project management skills. Position will work under the direction of the Global Salesforce Alliance Marketing Leader. San Francisco Bay Area preferred, will consider other locations.
- Direct and manage tactical execution of external integrated marketing campaigns. This includes creating core market messaging and positioning, writing marketing content, and producing material suites over various channels (digital, print, social, video, etc.) to aid with local activation in targeted jurisdictions.
- Help establish and drive Deloitte's Global Salesforce Alliance industry strategy working closely with alliance leadership, Deloitte Industry marketing and Salesforce Industry marketing teams.
- Work with extended internal MarComm team to iterate and produce deliverables including, thought leadership (whitepapers, reports, surveys, etc.), Deloitte-hosted and third-party events, externally facing videos and webcasts, speaking opportunities for alliance leaders, social media and blogging, and digital advertising.
- Coordinate all supporting resources including graphic designers and related knowledge management and/or web resources.
- Collaborate with country-based marketing professionals to ensure the Deloitte Global Salesforce Alliance is positioning itself consistently as a global network and service provider, with local expertise
- Team with the Deloitte Global Salesforce Alliance Communications lead to support development of our marketing presence on internal and external sites, through our external newsletter and social media channels.
- Implement programs in a cost-effective manner to achieve desired business goals
- Track, monitor, and evaluate marketing ROI for activities and accomplishments
- Support and manage other assigned global marketing projects as requested
- Professional services industry marketing or Salesforce marketing experience preferred
- 7 to 10 years of prior relevant experience involving marketing and communications strategy development within a complex organization
- Strong performance in developing, managing and executing multichannel marketing programs for B2B organizations
- Expertise in designing and executing B2B content marketing and digital campaigns
- Experience managing creative agency resources in support of campaign development and execution
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Self-motivated, confident individual who enjoys working as part of a team
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills required
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, with a persistent focus on client service (both internal and external)
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with consistently delivering high quality results
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well in a virtual mode with remote resources across multiple time zones
- Flexibility and adaptability required
- High level of functionality in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts, including Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Bachelor's degree required; master's degree preferred
- Some travel required
Requisition code: DE18USAGOP005CF0256
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top