GES - Senior/Associate
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing individual tax compliance and advisory services. The role also includes assisting clients in addressing and managing the specific challenges of a global workforce. This may involve providing assistance to co-ordinate the tax services or attending to tax issues across the Asia Pacific region ensuring that the clients are compliant with the local regulations and managing the risks related to employee's assignments.
- You should have at least 1 to 2 years of personal income tax experience, preferably with an international accounting firm.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field, with a Professional Qualification as recognized by ICPAS.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Has an analytical mind and meticulous
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Recent graduates who are keen to pursue a career in tax advisory are also welcome to apply
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: ST186-129513-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top