Future Trends Analyst with Polygraph
As a subject matter expert, are you interested in building your career in an evolving and exciting business environment? Consider a career with our Strategy and Operations Consulting practice, and work side by side with our Federal clients to identify key business issues and to drive meaningful change. Join us, and play a key role in helping to design our clients' roadmap to the future!
Work you'll do
As a Specialist Leader within our Monitor Deloitte Strategy team, you will:
- Organize and delivers services on a cross-section of complex projects
- Contribute to the development and cultivation of business and vendor relationships
- As a technical or functional advisor, work extensively with the management of the project to guide efforts that address the client's needs
- Serve as a "Subject Matter Expert", adding interpretive value to data presented or experienced insight into a functional process or issue
- Display leadership and business judgment in anticipating client/project needs and developing alternative solutions
- Identify opportunities for other Deloitte service offerings that can address client needs
- Responsible for managing solutions, delegating resources, and helping to ensure quality assurance principles are met across projects and deliverables
- Provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff
- Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities providing input and guidance into the staffing process
- Contribute to business development initiatives to grow the Strategy Service line and the Federal practice
- Manage resources on client projects
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
Our Monitor Deloitte Strategy team focuses on the needs of Federal clients as they make fundamental decisions about mission, priorities, and resource allocation. Our practitioners leverage both federal and commercial strategy experience to help our clients build innovative and strategic frameworks designed to solve their most complex problems. Join us to leverage your analytical capabilities to help innovate, drive mission execution and to help transform the Federal marketplace.
- Bachelor's degree in International Studies/Development, Business or other business-related field
- 8+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 3+ years in a technical or functional leadership role
- Experience mentoring and coaching others
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience managing senior-level client relationships
- Focus on managed revenue targets as well as achieving quarterly or yearly sales objectives for new business
- Lead business development initiatives to grow the Monitor Deloitte Strategy team and the Federal practice
- Manage resources and budget on client projects
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Pre-sales, proposal, and RFP experience
- Excellent writing skills required, Writing sample will be requested
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance and Polygraph are required for this role
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- MBA, MPP, MPH
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ROSCSRCRP29284
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top