Full Stack Support Software Engineer/Developer
Risk and Financial AdvisoryOverview:
Our Risk and FinancialAdvisory group is comprised of more than 10,000 partners, managers andstaff. We help solve our clients' most complex financial instrument andphysical market challenges by delivering risk advisory, technical accounting,quantitative, technology and operational advisory services. Specifically,our consulting projects include risk assessment and solution implementation forbusiness strategies and policies, business processes, organization structure,risk modeling, management reporting and treasury, trading and risksystems. We help clients obtain, analyze and report information frommultiple sources and across risk classes to facilitate tactical and strategicdecision making.
Regulatory & Operational Risk
Businesses today face complex regulations and often volatileoperating environments. Turn the tide to protect and create value, and evolveregulations into opportunity. Learn to lead, navigate, and disrupt toaccelerate performance through effective management of regulatory andoperational risks.
Life Sciences & Health Care
Our professionals guide traditional health care and life science companies and new market entrants in navigating the complexities of the US and global health care system. As market, political, and legislative changes alter the industry, we help our clients develop innovative and practical solutions.
Strong expertise in full stack softwareengineering
- Collaborate with architects and other senior members of the team to engineer and implement solutions to production issues
- Collaborate with Product Management and UX to represent business and support needs to product sdlc teams and find the best technical solution for meeting those needs
- Mentor others on best practices, architecture, and development
- Stay on top of industry trends and ensure the team appropriately utilizes the latest technologies and best practices
- Be a key contributor to the creation of a long-term, scalable architecture.
- 7+ years developing large scale applications on both the front-end and the back-end
- Experience with Backbone, Marionette or equivalent framework
- Expert knowledge of Python/Java and/or Ruby/Rails
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, DB2 or Oracle)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (Cassandra)
- Experience with AWS, MS Azure
- Experience with Protractor or equivalent integration test framework
- Experience with unit testing and test driven development
- Experience working with Git in a CI/CD environment
- Proven ability to design future-proof, maintainable, large scale systems
- Ability to articulate engineering design strategies related to scalability, performance, security, usability, and development platforms
- Proven demonstration of primary competencies listed above.
- Up to 25% Travel
At Deloitte,our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level oftheir career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work everyday. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's alwaysroom to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition tohands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. Fromon-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at DeloitteUniversity, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue togrow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, TheLeadership Center.
AtDeloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value ourpeople and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more aboutwhat working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Ourpositive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best workevery day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness andoffering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them tobe healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs andare continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our peopleexcel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more aboutLife at Deloitte.
Deloitteis led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines whowe are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and ourcommunities. We believe that business has the power to inspire andtransform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, andleadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more aboutDeloitte's impact on the world.
We wantjob seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident.To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: knowsome background about the organization and the business area you're applyingto. Check outrecruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATESRCGT025-CIS
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top