Front-End Engineer – Business Development Department
Deloitte is currently looking for a Front-end engineer to join the Business Development department in the Moscow office.
The role will involve:
- Staying up-to-date on web technologies/techniques
- Understanding design patterns and writing reusable, modular code
- Working closely with other disciplines (UX, Design, Engineering, QA)
- Having a solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- 2+ years of experience building modern apps/sites in a professional environment
- At least two years in semantic HTML5 and CSS3, and comfortable with preprocessors
- At least one year of experience with server-side scripting languages (PHP, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Comfortable with version control
- Familiar with techniques and methodologies around responsive design and development
- Experience in customizing Content Management Systems
- Experience in administering a LAMP-based server
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Background in user experience and/or design
- Involvement in open source projects
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.
Requisition code: 131052
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top