Forensics - Investigation and Disputes - Assistant Manager
This is your opportunity to join Deloitte's Forensic team in KSA, one of the fastest growing forensic practices in the world. The Middle East Forensic practice deals with a huge variety of global fraud, corruption and regulatory investigations; pro-active fraud and corruption risk assignments; and significant disputes and litigation actions. You will work on a wide variety of projects throughout the region and in return for your enthusiasm and commitment we provide you with a variety of challenges, a comprehensive training program and a structured career path.
The preferred candidate will have a recognized qualification in accounting. They will be able to operate in a close team environment, with the expectation that within a reasonable period of time they will be taking responsibility for the delivery of client assignments The candidate will be able to leverage his/her technical knowledge and problem solving ability to derive meaningful solutions for clients. The candidate should be able to assist in the production of high quality work product within demanding timescales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Attention to detail, enquiring mind and rigorous approach
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Desire to work abroad within the Gulf and Middle East region as required
- Ability to work non-standard hours to meet client deadlines
- Manages a number of responsibilities in the face of competing priorities. Sets priorities for tasks based on relative importance and urgency
- Takes responsibility for and ensures that assigned tasks are fulfilled in a timely, cost-effective way to a high standard
- Delegates appropriately and clearly sets out what is expected from others; and
- Holds self accountable for ensuring that results are achieved. Is comfortable leading and directing the efforts of others to achieve results of a high standard
- Recognized Accounting qualification
- Bilinguals (Arabic & English) preferred
- For Managers, previous forensic-related experience is a requirement
- For Assistant Managers, previous forensic-related or audit experience is a requirement
- Demonstrated ability to manage people and plan components of engagements along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
- Strong Interpersonal & Communication skills.
- Advanced level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with spreadsheets (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Requisition code: ME-118762-KP
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top