Forensic Technology - Graduate Opportunities
This is your opportunity to join Deloitte's growing Forensic Technology team in the Middle East. The Forensic Technology team is part of the leading Forensic & Disputes practice in the region. You will use your technical skills to help investigate a wide variety of matters including fraud, corruption and regulatory breaches. Our high profile client base includes many large corporates and household names along with many law firms and some smaller companies. One of the exciting aspects of our work is that no two investigations are the same so there are always new challenges to be faced.
You will be technically minded, self-motivated and looking for a role more exciting than the software developer position that your university degree prepared you for. You will be a quick learner and be prepared to spend the first two years of your new career learning how to excel at the core forensic technology services. You will be seeking a demanding career that pushes you to your limits and allows you to grow personally and professionally.
What you will be learning and delivering:
- Computer forensics;
- Data analytics;
- Electronic discovery;
- General technical support for forensic, disputes and business intelligence specialists; and
- Development of ad-hoc databases and applications.
- Strong technical degree with a focus on software development;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (Arabic also beneficial);
- Strong work ethic with a focus on quality;
- Willingness to work long hours and on projects abroad;
- Strong database manipulation and programming skills; and
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking capabilities.
The position will be based in Dubai but you will have the opportunity to travel across the Middle East and North Africa.
Requisition code: ME -113375 - KP
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top