Forensic and AML experienced professionals - Senior Consultant to Senior Manager level (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Our Forensic & AML team specializes in investigating money-laundering, fraud, corruption and complex accounting irregularities. Our range of services also includes asset recovery, the prevention of fraud and money laundering, forensic technology and business intelligence. No two assignments are the same!
What is it about?
As Forensic & AML Services Experienced Professional, you will be involved in:
- AML Audit support (AML reviews for annual statutory audits)
- AML investigations and due diligence
- KYC file review and remediation programs for large private banks and TAs
- Development or improvement of AML compliance programs
- Fraud investigation and fraud risk management
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to have:
- At least 4 years' relevant professional experience in AML/KYC testing (5 years for Manager level)
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- An autonomous attitude, you take ownership of work and follow-up
- Excellent communication skills, team attitude and client focus
- A self-starter approach, keen to learn and build expertise
- A Master's degree in finance, law or accountancy
- Fluency in English and either French or German. Any other language is considered an asset
What do we offer?
Get hired as Forensic & AML Services Experienced Professional and you will:
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Have the possibility to work on assignments abroad
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page, Twitter page or website.
Requisition code: E123095
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top