Forensic & AML Services Trainee or Analyst (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Our Forensic & AML Services specialize in investigating money-laundering, fraud, corruption and complex accounting irregularities. Our range of services also includes asset recovery, the prevention of fraud and money laundering, forensic technology and business intelligence. No two assignments are the same!
What is it about?
As Forensic & AML Services Trainee/Analyst, you will be involved in:
- KYC/AML Audit support (AML reviews for annual statutory audits)
- KYC/AML investigations and due diligence
- Open Source INTelligence assignments (research using public records on natural or legal persons)
- KYC file review and remediation programs for large international private banks and TAs
- Development or improvement of AML compliance programs
- Fraud investigation and fraud risk management
- FATCA implementation
- OFAC look-back reviews
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to have:
- Master's degree in finance, law or accountancy (Bac+4 or Bac+5)
- A former experience in AML/CTF or Compliance or Business Intelligence or Forensic
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Autonomous, you take ownership of work and ensure follow-up
- Excellent communication skills, able to build strong team and client relationships
- A Self-starter approach, keen to learn and build expertise
- Fluency in English and French or German. Any other language is considered an asset
What do we offer?
Get hired as Forensic & AML Services Trainee/Analyst and you will:
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Have the possibility to work on assignments abroad
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
What impact will you make ?
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page, Twitter or website.
Requisition code: J122898
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top