FIND LIKE MINDS REFERRAL PROGRAM - Consulting - CFO - Data & Analytics - All Levels - National
Do you want to be part of an award winning team that provides clients with a visionary, yet balances and pragmatic approach to the automating concepts and tools to improve productivity and performance? Does the thought of working within Robot-led automation align with your career aspirations or previous experience? If you answered, please read on...
About the Role
This is a great opportunity to deliver innovative technology advice and solutions, focusing on Robot led automation to a broad range of clients. Work with a fantastic team from diverse backgrounds to understand clients underlying technology problems and provide business outcomes. If you have wanted a role where you will truly partner with key stakeholders, this could be it. Additionally you will:
- Help clients assess RPA suitability and identifying suitable candidate processes, including definition of target state processes and assessment of business benefits
- Provide strategic direction and advisory services to clients on the application of RPA tools and concepts and the benefit/value aligned to client objectives
- Consult with the clients and Partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including, solution design, project management, business process improvement and risk identification/mitigation
- Working with senior stakeholders to approve, install, develop, configure and test RPA software
You will have sound experience and knowledge of industry leading automation to provide you with a solid platform for delivering strategic and practical solutions to clients. You will have a passion for expanding your knowledge of technology and business operations, and this, coupled with exposure to conversing with executive level business-side clients on the opportunities, impacts and implications of technology will set you up for success. The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of core business process flows and requirements
- Good working knowledge of the principles and application of analytical problem solving techniques
- Be energized by complex problem solving, and have strong communication/leadership skills
- Ability to recommend candidates RPA processes; governance, organisational and platform models, tools selections and clients
- Project experience through all phases of the project lifecycle from strategy and advisory, scoping and planning, requirement gathering, design, development, testing, training and deployment
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, build a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities that will set you up to succeed – in every sense of the word.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online and one of our talent team members will review your application accordingly.
Requisition code: FLM125006
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top