Financial Tax Industry Funds Analyst (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
The tax environment for funds is constantly evolving. Our team of Investment Fund professionals is known on the market for helping and advising clients in the set up and administration of reporting systems and ensuring they meet the legal tax reporting and certification requirements. As a consultant in our Financial Industry Solutions team, you will have the opportunity to develop your competences in funds and taxes and become an expert on the market.
What is it about?
As a Financial Tax Industry Funds Analyst, you will:
- Calculate and review tax reports for funds in Germany, Austria, United Kingdom, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Italy and much more
- Interact with external parties (clients, fund administrators, certifiers, auditors…) when necessap>
- Provide advice to clients to ensure legal and tax compliance for fund distribution
- Contribute to the development of our tax business model
- Manage the client reporting database and adapt the solutions to clients needs
- Integrate a dynamic and great team
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold a diploma in economics, accounting, business or tax with a strong interest in the investment fund industry
- Have a first experience in financial / tax reporting or fund accounting
- Have good command of Excel tools
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Be fluent in English. Knowledge of French or German is an asset
What do we offer?
Get hired as Financial Tax Industry Funds Analyst and you will:
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Boost and steer your career with internal mobility
- Have flexible working arrangements
What impact will you make?
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page, Twitter or website.
Requisition code: J122864
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top