Financial Advisory Services Senior Consultant
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- To perform a variety of financial advisory works for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries.
- To be given many opportunities to work with different engagement teams in other Deloitte offices (Japan, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, etc.).
- To be trained and assigned to different aspects of financial advisory works to become well-rounded financial advisors, including financial due diligence, business valuation, market entry researches, suitable target company screening, preparing pitching documents such as service proposals, investment memorandums, or company teasers, etc.
- A minimum of 3-4 years working experience
- At least Bachelor's degree in Finance and/or Accounting. Being members of professional bodies (ACCA, CFA, CPA Australia) will be a plus;
- Good understanding of business fundamentals: strategies, operating models, functions, and general macroeconomics;
- Solid background of accounting standards (VAS, IFRS/US GAAP), and corporate finance and investment (particularly in the context of Merger & Acquisition);
- Strong numerical and analytical skills;
- Strong command at excel and English language skills (writing and speaking);
- Good attention to details, careful, hard-working, patient, confident and mature;
- Good presentation, organization and communication skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skill and eager to learn
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: 129363
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top