Financial Advisory – M&A Transaction Services, Manager
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading advisory firms specialising in areas such as Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Financial Advisory team is looking for you!
Our Financial Advisory Team offers our client value added advice on mergers & acquisitions, transactions, company valuations and restructuring.
The M&A Transaction Services team specialises in conducting due diligence projects (buy-side and sell-side), vendor assist serves (i.e. carve-out) and advice relating to closing accounts or locked box mechanisms in sale and purchase agreements.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
- You actively support the further expansion of the M&A Transaction Services
team in Zurich and contribute to the sustainable growth of the business.
- You manage and control due diligence projects across sectors for both
strategic investors and private equity firms.
- Based on your previous experience and your extensive knowledge in due
diligence projects, you run financial due diligence projects independently.
- In addition, you lead a team of younger employees, encourage them and
share your knowledge.
- You are also responsible for business development activities and specific key
account relationships with the aim to further grow the Swiss market
- You have a degree from a university (master’s in Finance & Accounting
- You have at least 5-6 years’ relevant experience in the area of M&A
Transaction Services, preferably in a Big 4 or similar company.
- You have demonstrable deep knowledge in the execution of due diligence
projects and have strong analytical skills technically related to the analysis of
the balance sheets, cash flow and income statements.
- Your natural confidence means building client relationships comes easily to
- You are a reliable team player and have experience managing staff.
- You communicate fluently in German and English. Any further languages
would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Yves Rüegg at [email protected]
Requisition code: 119878
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top