Finance, Consultant, S&O
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world’s leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities
- people, process and technology and industry expertise – the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Strategy & Operations
Executable strategy requires fusing insightful thinking with disciplined execution to achieve breakthrough performance. Today, senior executives grapple with attaining profitable growth, strategically managing costs and intelligently navigating risk. Such challenges require more than identifying new possibilities and making tough choices. They also require bridging the gap between vision and execution http://www.deloitte.com/view/en_US/us/Insights/Browse-by-Content-Type/Case-Studies/Strategy-Operations-Case-Studies/index.htm
Our Strategy and Operations teams bring deep industry experience, http://www.deloitte.com/view/en_US/us/Industries/index.htm , rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to our clients’ most complex business problems. Our strategy capabilities span corporate and business unit strategy, M&A strategy, and sales and marketing. Our operational capabilities reflect the unique issues facing manufacturing organizations, service businesses and infrastructure operations. These are joined with capabilities in finance, performance management and business restructuring.
Our professionals are aligned with an S&O service line to promote the development of deep functional skills & experiences and to maximize our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients’ business issues. Our Strategy & Operations service lines include:
- MonitorDeloitte Strategy
- Mergers &Acquisitions
- Supply Chain& Manufacturing Operations
- BusinessModel Transformation
To grow with confidence, organizations need to make clear choices about where to play and how to win. And in a world where the pace of change is rapid and sometimes unexpected, leaders need to act nimbly and decisively. Monitor Deloitte strategy consultants employ cutting-edge approaches embedded with deep industry expertise, working with leaders to resolve critical choices and drive enterprise value.
What we offer:
- Corporate& Business Unit Strategy
- Customer& Marketing Strategy
- Pricing& Profitability Management
Finance: Our Finance service line focuses on the needs of the CFO and the finance function. We assist CFOs with improving value within the organization and externally in the marketplace through supporting the finance functions in the decision-making processes and improving the finance controllership and corporate governance activities.
- Consultants function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions.
- Consultants gain exposure to multiple industries while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte Consulting LLP.
- Consultants perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues and manage day-to-day client relationships at peer client levels.
- Consultants will assist in proposal development, as requested
- Minimum of 2 years consulting and/or industry experience is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Ability to travel 100% required.
Requisition code: E17NATCCONSF816-SO
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top