Are you a leader who is up to the challenge of a being a trusted business advisor and influencing business strategy at one of the premier consulting firms in the world? If you have experience with the complete FAR lifecycle and are interested in providing support to mission critical Federal government activities, Deloitte's Federal Contracts team is the place for you! Join our team of professionals in delivering integrated business solutions by successfully navigating the multiple dimensions of the Federal contracting landscape contributing to the success of our practice.
Work you'll do
As a Manager within our team you will:
- Serve as a business advisor to multiple account teams on all facets of Federal subcontracts administration activities
- Handle high value subcontracts matters that have a direct impact on sector/account level buying strategies
- Perform subcontract negotiations and ensure completion of required subcontracts management activities
- Guide and coordinate pre-award and award activities for assigned portfolio
- Conduct reviews of complex contract actions in all phases of the contract life cycle and develop and implement tactical action plans to address risks and opportunities
- Develop skillset and knowledge to serve as a domain expert on selected areas related to Federal subcontracts and procurement
- Monitor assigned subcontracts portfolios to identify risk areas and opportunities to maximize revenue creation and retention
- Ensure assigned teams' accurate and timely reporting of subcontract data entry into various systems and monitors data updates
- Resolve discrepancies related to subcontract documents and ensure data quality and accuracy
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
The Federal Enabling Areas team provides top notch support to Deloitte's internal business units by developing new products and services to sustain competitive advantage, while consistently improving our existing collection of systems, processes, and functions.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 + years of relevant USAID professional experience
- Experience with the Federal Acquisition Lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple subcontract types and addressing complex procurement matters
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Master's Degree
- Previous experience supporting USAID and US Department of State clients supporting OCONUS subcontracts and procurement and grants.
- Deltek Cost Point experience
- ISM: CPSCM or CPSD
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ROSSMGRAD010-EA
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top