Federal Senior Capture Manager
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
The Deloitte Federal team seeks an experienced Capture Manager with deep experience with proposals and winning in the Federal/Public Sector market.
Location/s: Arlington, VA
Performance Profile/Position Description:
This candidate will be responsible for qualifying and capturing major (>$100M) government acquisitions. (S)he will be part of a multi-disciplinary team that is focused on "Driving to Win" by melding business, management, technical and cost elements for winning proposals. Efforts include development and implementation of the win strategy, beginning with pre-Request for Proposal activities and continuing through written/oral proposal development, negotiations, award and transition. The candidate will lead the capture team in the development of a winning proposal strategy for Public Sector clients.
Position-Specific Required Skills:
- Minimum 7+ years combined experience with any of the following: strategic capture, proposal development and/or cost and pricing
- Minimum 5+ years' experience as a Capture Manager developing and leading multiple capture efforts that have won major federal contracts totaling at least $250 million in the last 3 years.
- Minimum 10+ years' experience within the Federal government market in information technology, professional services and/or management and/or business development fields.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be eligible to obtain U.S. security clearance
Position-specific Desired Skills:
- Business operations/management experience delivering technical or management consulting services to federal clients, with full P&L responsibility, is highly desired
- Experience with companies successfully marketing to federal civil and defense agencies involving large complex contracts strongly preferred
- Master's degree in business or technical field preferred
- Prior experience with Shipley Capture/Proposal Method is desired
Travel requirement: Up to 25%
Requisition code: E18ROSSSRMJB017-L6
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top