Federal PPBE Consultant - Polygraph Required
Strategy and Operations Finance PPBE Consultant – Polygraph Required
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in its core culture? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! Join our team of Federal Financial specialists who support large scale financial transformations by leveraging cutting edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Work you'll do
As a Consultant within our Finance team, you will:
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues.
- Provide budgeting/executing resource allocation support
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Assist in proposal development, as requested
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
At Deloitte, the Finance Service Line is a trusted advisor to the CFO and senior Finance executives. We work with CFOs to gather, interpret and deliver the deep insights that shape and influence strategic decision making. Which in turn, helps our clients build innovative financial capabilities and improve mission execution. Join us, and play a key role in helping to design our clients' roadmap to the future.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, finance or other business-related field
- 1+ year of relevant consulting or industry experience in financial analysis, resource allocation or budget formulation
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required Security Clearance for this role
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Working Capital Fund experience
- Prior Planning, Programming, Budgeting or Execution experience
Requisition code: E17ROSCPPBELF1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top