Federal – Java Developer with IAM_ Sr. Solution Engineer
Job Title: Sr. Solution Engineer – IAM Java
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, in addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community and make a positive impact on your peers. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your development. Finally, our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Deloitte's Advisory business is dedicated to helping organizations manage risk, improve operational performance, and maximize enterprise value. We bring a business mindset combined with deep technical knowledge and extensive industry experience to creatively address business issues across the full spectrum of accounting, financial instrument valuation, security and privacy, governance, process improvement, insurance/pension compliance, data analytics, and risk advisory disciplines.
Sr. Solution Engineer - Deloitte &Touché LLP
If you're interested in working on mission-critical solutions, then joining Deloitte & Touché as a Sr. Solution Engineer could be your most rewarding move. The role provides you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills while working as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service for clients around the globe. You will learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise in Deloitte's methodologies and contribute to increasingly complex duties.
Successful candidates will demonstrate both their ability to work independently and experience making decisions to complete assigned responsibilities from center leadership. We are seeking exceptional candidates who have the commitment to join a world-class client delivery organization that is a part of one of the world's premier professional services firms.
We strive to be recognized as the leading professional services firm by demanding and delivering excellence, and by providing interesting, challenging work and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Come and excel within Deloitte &Touche LLP.
Illustrative responsibilities include:
- Candidates should be familiar with the concepts within Identity & Access Management
- Will be responsible for aspects of design, development, and delivery of identity driven enterprise applications using J2EE, .NET, Hibernate, and Java
- Must have demonstrable experience in two or more of the above mentioned required software technology skills
- Should be experienced with developing interoperable solutions and system integrations between heterogeneous platforms
- Expert Experience in Java Enterprise Architectures and Java (J2SE) development
- Experience with J2EE, Spring MVC and RESTful web service framework, EJB, Hibernate, HTML, JS, CSS, and SOAP Web Services
- Experience performing systems integration, particularly working with 3rd party APIs and systems using a service-oriented architecture
- Experience following Agile Methodologies (Scrum) and Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- Experience using Atlassian tools Jira, Confluence, Stash, BitBucket, and SourceTree
- Familiar with Object Relational Mapping frameworks such as Hibernate and EJB 3.0
- Familiar with Software as a Service concepts and Cloud Computing
- Experience in the complete software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience working in controlled software configuration management environment (CMMI)
- Knowledge of data mining, data analytics, and instrumentation
- Must be a fast learner, able to work independently, and adapt to changing priorities and tasking to support business goals/objectives
- Ability to work in geographically distributed software development team
- Collaborative, strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Education - BS. Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years software development work experience
- Spring MVC, Tomcat, Java, J2SE, SOA, REST, JSON, XML
- Jboss / Wildfly application server, web services SOAP or REST, Struts, JQuery, Tomcat, Jersey
Requisition code: E17ORLASRCVE018-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top