Federal_ IT Security_ Info Assurance Analyst_DoD_Senior Solution Engineer
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you'll do
- Manage the Information Assurance activities of a large platform deployment. This includes maintaining compliance with regulations, enforcement and audit side of Information Security.
- Maintaining POAM of response to ACAS scans, running through STIG checklists and other steps necessary to maintain the Authority to Operate of the Gateway 2.0 Platform.
- Ensure software and hardware details are up to date in Certification and Accreditation package.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
- Knowledge of and facility with the Department of Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP)/Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Knowledge of Federal and DoD Guidance (DoDD 8500.1, DoDI 8500.2, DoDI 8510.01, DoDI 8570), DITSCAP, DIACAP, NIACAP, NIST, and DoD Certification & Accreditation processes.
- Security Technical ImplementGuide(STIGS); Information Security Risk Assessment; Cyber Security; DoD Info AssuranceCert & AccreditProcess;
- 2-4 years of experience supporting technology implementation projects in the Department of Defense sector from an information assurance perspective.
- Knowledge of efforts required to certify/accredit an IT system in a DoD-regulated IT environment that resulted in the achievement of an Authority To Operate (ATO); including the definition of the MAC Level, the assignment of MAC controls, and the creation of related documentation.
- Experience addressing and documenting vulnerabilities found during scans of applications/servers using ACAS, HBSS, Fortify, and other vulnerability scanning tools.
- Provides vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support certification and accreditation and has experience managing responses to IAVAs and IAVBs.
- Manages interaction with IA decision makers within DOD organizations, especially IA branches of IT organizations, validators, Certifying Authorities, and the Office of the Designated Approval Authority.
- Supports one-off IA events such as CTOs and cyber readiness inspections.
- Provides support for a program, organization, system, or enclave's information assurance program.
- Provides support for proposing, coordinating, implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies.
- Maintains operational security posture for an information system or program to ensure information systems security policies, standards, and procedures are established and followed.
- Assists with the management of security aspects of the information system and performs day-to-day security operations of the system.
- Provides configuration management (CM) for information system security software, hardware, and firmware.
- Manages changes to system and assesses the security impact of those changes.
- Prepares and reviews documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages, and System Requirements Traceability Matrices (SRTMs).
- CISA, CIA, CPA, CGFM, CISSP, or CRISC certification
Additional US Delivery Center Requirements:
- Ability and willingness to acquire U.S. Security Clearance
- Must currently hold or be able to acquire Secret Clearance
- Must be willing to live and work in the Orlando, FL area
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ORLASRCGB015-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top