Federal Function Recruiting Leader
Federal Function Recruiting Leader
Open in location (Arlington, VA highly preferred)
Provides strategic insight on the recruiting and workforce vision while managing and supervising the recruiting team aligned to the specific Deloitte business unit. The role will work closely with the business to define the overall recruiting and workforce strategy, including recruiting target and delivery of innovative candidate sourcing, engagement and connections. The role will also manage the recruiting team ensuring successful execution of the short and long term strategic priorities. Performs a combination of professional and management duties over work staff.
Work you'll do
- Identifies issues and opportunities, present solutions, determines best course of action through analysis and gathering input and drives to through to resolution. Continually experimenting and influencing new ways of delivering the candidate experience.
- Establishes, enhances, and administers internal mobility programs and policies reflective of the changing business environment to meet the overall strategic goals and objectives of the firm.
- Motivates and influences others, such as recruiters and business leaders, to support strategies, experimentation, processes, and programs, as well as assists with driving change management.
- Manages teams and logistics for key processes, programs and projects; and facilitates decision making and consensus building to drive programs to completion.
- Manages teams of staff professionals. Provides coaching, goal setting and performance feedback to staff. Identifies appropriate opportunities for team members to gain experience and exposure relevant to their career and development.
- Works across Business and Talent areas on both operational and strategic tasks including Finance, Global Mobility & Immigration, Deployment, Development, Inclusion, Compensation and Strategy & Innovation.
- Actively teams with USI team in the sharing of best practices. Stays apprised of hiring activity in USI and provides updates as needed to business and talent leaders.
- Teams with cross functional Evolving workforce leaders on broad EW team needs and projects. Shares pertinent information with FRLs and identifies opportunities to team across functions.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
The Talent Acquisition team collaborates with the business and across the Talent organization to provide strategic insight into the recruiting vision. The team advises on, implements and executes the recruiting strategy, providing full-lifecycle recruitment recruiting services. Teams are aligned by business function and then by type of hire, campus, experienced and Partner/Principal/Managing Director recruiting.
- Bachelor's Degree; Minimum 10 years of related experience
- Advanced understanding of Experienced, PPMD, Campus, inclusive of Early ID and open talent hiring
- Ability to influence others, build strong relationships and networks
- Demonstrated ability to learn from fast failures through innovation and experimentation
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Strong strategic-thinking skills with an ability to collaborate with team members on new ways of bringing a differentiated candidate experience to life
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to anticipate challenges and develop contingency plans accordingly
- Consultative approach toward clients
- Sound leadership skills (self-starter, results driven, etc.)
- Analytical decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- Federal Recruiting Experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17NATSSRMMM519-HRL7
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top