Federal Experienced Hire Recruiting Coordinator
Job Title: Experienced Recruiting Coordinator
Channel/Function: Talent / Acquisition & Mobility
Position Reports to: Lead Coordinator
Applicants or employees with disabilities must be offered any reasonable accommodations, which are necessary for them to be able to perform the essential functions of a position.
Key Role Description:
Recruiting Coordinator responsibilities include a variety of tasks necessary for the overall success of the Experienced Hire Recruiting team. In addition to providing logistical support for the recruiting process, responsibilities include:
- Plan and schedule in-person interviews. Includes contacting hiring managers, interviewers and candidates, schedule creation, space procurement, candidate travel, etc.
- Work with Experienced Hire Recruiters on large interview days and events as needed.
- Schedule candidate phone screens and meetings as needed.
- Utilize web-based Applicant Tracking System to maintain candidate data and reporting.
- Create and send candidate offer letter documents.
- Assist with candidate expense reimbursement process.
- Create and distribute employment related materials such as Human Resources forms, background check authorizations, etc.
- Perform other various administrative responsibilities related to recruiting.
- Facilitate on-boarding process with Human Resources.
- Ensure personnel files are appropriately maintained.
- Serve as a point of contact on the Background Investigation process.
- Utilize effective communication and follow-through while acting as a dependable point of contact for candidates and hiring managers.
- Take part in special project assignments to develop world-class processes and tools for the recruiting function.
- Minimum of two years recruiting experience preferred, preferably in a coordination role.
- Professional services firm experience preferred.
- Prior experience in a Big 4 or large corporate recruiting environment preferred.
- Outstanding client service focus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Self-guided / motivated professional that works thoroughly to the logical end of a task, requesting appropriate assistance when necessary.
- Detail-oriented with a complete focus on quality results/deliverables.
- Technical proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point. Experience with Outlook a plus.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities is essential.
Requisition code: E18NATSSPEPE559-HRL3
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top