Federal DLA Analyst
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do
- Multitask and switch gears to meet changing priorities and tasks to accomplish goals/objectives.
- Work in a distributed team environment where team members are spread across numerous locations and often communicate virtually to support clients applications.
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Support a flexible work schedule (to include nights and weekends on occasion).
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
- 3+ years of experience of analytical and modeling activities
- 1+ years of experience supporting DLA
- Support the completion of specific tasks of a project within estimated timeframes
- Support presentations and client meetings
- Working knowledge of DLA's EBS design and configuration, both JDA and SAP
- Understanding of DLA systems and processes in order to provide credible assessment of Information Technology (IT) impacts
- Working knowledge of QLIK Sense and SAS Studio
- Perform business analysis on and recommends quality complex solutions for business processes.
- Develop or update detailed process and procedures for retrieving electronic EM associated with different EBS Business Transactions (invoices, goods receipts, Purchase orders, etc.)
- Support DLA's Audit Readiness Data Team with retrieval of EM associated with EBS business transactions.
- Pull EM for audit samples for both mock and actual audits, post the EM to the DLA audit response tool and track metrics associated with each requested sample.
- Perform reconciliations between the requested audit sample and the EM data pull as well as identify where gaps exist in the data that may require further research. Provide recommendations or other alternatives to obtaining data based on the gap analysis.
- Provide and maintain knowledge transfer and training materials for the Independent Public Accountant (IPA) and Inventory Control Point (ICP) evidential matter retrieval teams based on lessons learned/frequently asked questions from mock audits
- Willingness to travel up to 20%.
Additional US Delivery Center Requirements:
- Ability and willingness to acquire U.S. Security Clearance
- Must be willing to live and work in the Mechanicsburg, PA area
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job leaning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please seewww.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E18MECACONGB044-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top