Federal Competitive and Market Intelligence Senior Manager
Deloitte Services LP has an opening for a Senior Manager to provide Competitive and Market Intelligence for the Federal Market Development Center of Excellence. This individual will be responsible for providing tactical and strategic intelligence to key stakeholders.
- Set clear expectations for key stakeholders on the use and value of CI/MI.
- Scope projects through consultations with internal clients and develop project plans responsive to client needs.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses that transform information into actionable insight to increase probability of win and market share.
- Structure, analyze, and present intelligence to key stakeholders.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to key stakeholders.
- Provide quantifiable measurements of value and performance.
- Champion CI/MI throughout the practice and provide recommendations for its use and improvement.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert on secondary resources available for Federal Contracting research.
- Be knowledgeable of the ethics, collection and use of primary source information.
- Provide direction and guidance to Competitive / Market Intelligence Analysts and India-based researchers
Skills and Attributes
- Strong Knowledge of professional services marketing environment
- Extensive Knowledge of Federal Contracting
- Consultative and approachable style
- Strong Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent business judgment
- Initiative and creativity
- Excellent oral, presentation and communications skills
- Strong internal network
- Executive presence
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent project management skills
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
The Federal Enabling Areas team provides top notch support to Deloitte's internal business units by developing new products and services to sustain competitive advantage, while consistently improving our existing collection of systems, processes, and functions.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ROSSSRMJB015-EAL6
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top