Federal Civilian Sector Marketing Manager
Are you a marketing and communications professional who is unafraid to think differently, always thinks strategically, and keeps current on the latest trends? A team player who can creatively build campaigns tied to business objectives? We are seeking passionate and experienced professionals to play in this world. If this is you, hit the "apply now" button!
This position is responsible for providing strategic marketing and communication leadership for Deloitte's Federal Civilian Sector accounts and priority business issue campaigns.
The Sector Marketing Manager develops, implements, and evaluates integrated marketing and communications campaigns for internal and external audiences in the federal government marketplace.
The ideal candidate will be a marketing professional with strong experience in professional services marketing and communications to the federal government, and demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, and often ambiguous, matrix environment.
What you'll do:
As a Civilian Sector Marketing Manager in Deloitte Services LP you will contribute to the growth and development of our organization in a variety of ways, including to:
- Serve as marketing and communications advisor to business and key stakeholders in our Civilian Sector and across the Federal practice
- Develop, maintain, and drive prioritization of sector and priority business issue marketing programs that engage current and perspective clients
- Design, plan and execute account and issue-based marketing campaigns, utilizing marketing, communications, PR, digital, and social media strategies to enhance brand awareness around capabilities and offerings
- Manage the production and coordination of Deloitte events, executive speaking engagements, thought leadership promotion, and digital media outreach
- Collaborate across the organization and with third-party vendors to design and deliver engaging, creative campaigns
- Develop metrics and KPIs to measure and report on campaign success to key business stakeholders and decision makers
- Support content development and manage deployment activities for Federal thought leadership articles and other related content pieces
- Create and maintain and web pages consistent with our digital strategy, posting and cross-promoting content, tracking performance of content, and making recommendations to improve target audience reach
The individual will serve as trusted marketing and communications advisor to key business leaders and stakeholders within Deloitte's Federal Civilian Sector. They are part of the Federal marketing and PR team and report to the Federal marketing leader.
Skills and Competencies:
- Deep understanding of the business and its strategies, with a focus on account and issue-based marketing for technology and strategy services
- High level of comfort with ambiguity and fluid priorities; ability to manage multiple and complex priorities
- Ability to make connections in highly matrixed environment, with eye on integration
- Executive presence, professional client service manner, demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Strong persuasive communication skills; able to gain consensus through influence and pivot when warranted
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills; flexibility and adaptability
- Strategic and innovative thinker
- 7+ years of experience in marketing, with a focus on B2G marketing of technology and strategy services
- Undergraduate degree, ideally with a focus in marketing and communications or a related business field
- Deep understanding of integrated marketing and communications strategies and how they come together to provide measurable results
- Deep understanding of digital and social media strategy and tools
- Experience building marketplace campaigns that build brand awareness, client engagement and enhance issue positioning to influence wins
- Experience developing omni-channel strategies and bringing innovative campaigns to market
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
Requisition code: E18ROSSMGRJB024-EAL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top