Federal Business Process Engineering Consultant Top Secret Clearance
Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges
Federal Practice - Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Consulting's dynamic Federal Practice based in Washington D.C. and the surrounding Metropolitan area has opportunities for you to become part of their high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key Federal clients in financial management, business process improvement, strategy and operations, information systems development, package implementation, enterprise transformation, business process and applications outsourcing, and a full range of human capital advisory services.
Deloitte is currently supporting our client's financial services sector (FSS). The FSS is responsible for providing administrative and operational support services to not only each of the key functions in accounting, budget, and procurement, but also to all of the client's employees across the world. Deloitte currently provides organizational transformation support services to the FSS which includes strategic planning, performance management, workforce management, business process, and customer operations.
We are seeking a practitioner who will be working within a team environment to identify and implement business process reengineering (BPR) opportunities within the client's finance and facilities divisions. The practitioner will work with client leadership and stakeholders to evaluate current state business processes, identify potential areas for improvement, propose future state business process designs, and support BPR implementation, as needed. The practitioner will also be responsible for managing the financial management and asset management business process documents, including document updates and maintenance resulting from the process improvement efforts.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience outside of internships or school related employment
- Strong skills in problem solving and business process reengineering, data analytics and modeling
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Must currently possess and maintain an active Top Secret government security clearance
- Familiarity with and understanding of federal financial management services (e.g., Budget, Accounting, and Procurement)
- Experience supporting business processes and systems
- Project experience in business process documentation, improvement, or reengineering
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Prior experience in a large consulting environment
- This role is located in the Washington, D.C. metro area. All applicants must be currently located in this area or willing to relocate at their own expense
Requisition code: E17ROSCCONKD27605
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top