Federal Advisory PDM regulatory & Compliance-Project Delivery Sr. Analyst
Are you interested in helping Federal clients respond to regulatory and compliance risk events? Do you want to work in a fast paced environment and provide front line support to our clients? If so, Deloitte’s Federal Regulatory & Compliance team could be the place for you! Join our team of Regulatory & Compliance professionals who help Federal clients implement and operate their regulatory and compliance programs to preserve the reputation and public trust of the agency.
Work you’ll do
As a Project Delivery Sr. Analyst in the Regulatory & Compliance group you will:
- Support Implementation and Operations Management best practices
- Support tasks and portions of the project scope on engagements related but not limited to Operations & Maintenance, Helpdesk Operations, Software and Application Development and Maintenance, Financial Operations, and Project and Acquisition Management
- Create and/or support project deliverables
- Perform analysis and diagnose client issues while demonstrating an understanding of the client environment and overall project scope
- Will establish COOP programs for federal and private sector clients
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte’s Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
- Typically has 3 or more years of consulting and/or industry experience
- Ability to work independently, under general guidance
- Ability to lead project deliverables through to completion
- Experience working in a team environment
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Relevant software or application skills to complete job successfully
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Experience establishing COOP Programs for Federal or private sector clients
- Experience developing continuity plans to include COOP plans, business continuity plans and information system contingency plans (ISCP).
- Experience in the health sector
- Continuity planning or related certification (DRII, FEMA etc.).
- M.A. / M.S. degree
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17ARLPDMSRANLAS
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top