FAS - Intern
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Assist with compiling and summarizing engagement data
- Assist in inputting data to working papers, perform simple standard analysis, tables, exhibits, and charts
- Assist with researching technical and industry specific issues
- Assist with the preparation of proposals and project administration
- Assist engagement teams in other matters related to FA daily activities as required
- Enroll in a university and in the process of obtaining a Bachelor/ Master degree, preferably in Finance/Accounting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must be flexible with the travel requirements of client service projects
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Show initiative to learn and take works
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: 129872
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top