FAS Forensic Anti-Money Laundering Associate Director
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Role and Responsibilities:
Help to grow the Deloitte Forensic AML practice in Jakarta. Anti-Money Laundering services the incumbent Associate Director will support:
- AML Compliance Program Assessments
- AML Due Diligence
- AML Know Your Customer Assessments
- AML Risk & Control Services
- AML Technology Consulting
- AML Training
- AML Transaction Analysis (Look Back)
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in AML-focused activities in support of financial institutions, law firms, or government agencies in the Indonesian market
- Fluency in Bahasa, both spoken and written
- Subject matter expertise in Indonesian AML regulations as they apply to financial institutions, including retail, wholesale and international business (trade finance)
- Ability to write and edit the AML compliance manuals and review other bank policy and procedure manuals as appropriate.
- Ability to coordinate AML training efforts including the development and delivery of training
- Ability to coordinate/develop annual AML compliance and project plans
- Ability to coordinate enterprise-wide AML risk assessment exercises
- Experience in reviewing and executing AML audit and compliance testing plans
- Experience in managing a team of professional AML compliance practitioners
- End-to-end experience managing financial services compliance projects and costs
- Ability to provide advice regarding banking regulations and requirements to the business lines on regulatory, transactional and documentation issues
- Ability to identify issues quickly and to present solutions when reporting to senior leadership
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- You are a team player with very good communication, analytical and report writing skills.
- The desire for an exceptional challenge in a unique environment
- Flexibility with travel throughout the Southeast Asian region
- Subject matter expertise in other Southeast Asian AML regulations and industry practices as they apply to financial institutions, including retail, wholesale, trade finance, and private banking
- Knowledge of international Economic / Trade Sanctions requirements / regimes, including OFAC
- Fluency in Mandarin, both spoken and written
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: 129451
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top