Facilities Coordinator (Boston)
As a key member of the team, the Facilities Coordinator will assist in establishing service level standards, benchmarking and metrics for the Facilities, Security and Office Services functions. High priority is placed on customer satisfaction and service excellence. The position will also assist in developing and implementing policies, procedures and systems to ensure total quality management.
- Provides operational and customer service support for the Boston office.
- Assists with developing procedures and operational systems for facilities, office services, hoteling, security, catering and meeting services.
- Assists with daily operations, interfacing with internal and external customers, independently developing resolutions and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Coordinates projects and workflow, effectively utilizing team resources.
- Develops benchmarks, metrics and service level agreements to ensure continuous process improvement, deliverables and best practices; provides quality review of others' work, teaming, training and/or mentoring as needed.
- Compiles and analyzes data for management review. Manages and inputs data for space planning, floor plans, business continuity plans, and hoteling as needed.
- Researches discrepancies in monthly reports/reporting.
- Assists with budget planning and budget modifications as needed.
- Assists with follow-up with facilities projects by coordinating with multiple teams and contractors, managing operational and facilities-related tasks, and ensuring all deliverables are met timely.
- Develops effective working relationships with colleagues in local and other offices.
- Tracks expenses and vendor information, including charge codes, vendor payment terms, etc.
- Interfaces with vendors to resolve potential issues, payables questions, credit issues, etc.
- Assists with the operations of other offices as needed.
- Initiates actions on behalf of Office Experience Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Professional presence and demeanor.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent team-building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management and professionals.
- Ability to perform independently.
- Ability to multi-task; must be detail-oriented.
- Excel skills required; proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, with minimum three to five years of operations experience in a corporate office environment.
Requisition code: E18BOSSASCBJ020-CL3
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top