Expressions of Interest - Tax - GES - Senior Manager
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte we have a clear purpose, to make an impact that matters to our clients, our colleagues and our communities. From professional development to leadership opportunities and career advancement, we empower our people to be their very best – because that’s how you make an impact.
Due to continued expansion, we have exciting opportunities for experienced Tax Managers and Senior Managers within our Global Employer Services team in the Tax department of our Dublin office. If you believe that you have the ability and experience to make an immediate contribution and the motivation to seize opportunities as they are presented, then please apply online for immediate consideration.
About the Team
Our multi-award winning Tax team is one of the largest and fastest growing tax advisory service providers in Ireland. We provide a full range of business and personal taxation services to a wide range of clients, from the largest multinationnfidence, Collaboration, Impactal companies to family-owned businesses and private individual clients.
As companies grow and become more global in scope, employment issues become more complex. Among the most serious challenges businesses face today is compliance with multifaceted tax laws and labour regulations. Deloitte’s GES team offers well-rounded plans and program development strategies that can help transform global employment programs in a tax- and cost-efficient manner.
Our services span:
- Employment tax compliance and advisory across multiple jurisdictions
- Compensation and benefits design and implementation
- International assignment services support including policy design and program management
- Technology solutions for a wide range of challenges in the mobility space
- Immigration advisory and application services
About the Opportunity
As a Manager / Senior Manager you will be responsible for day to day team and project leadership. This entails a variety of challenging activities:
- Advising clients on effective planning of international assignments including policy design and implementation
- Preparing detailed technical tax advice in relation to various tax issues
- Sustaining and growing client business, including proposing and winning new business and positively contributing to the overall development of the practice
- Assisting clients with PAYE reviews, Revenue audits and voluntary disclosure submissions
- Advising clients on their PAYE withholding obligations in respect of various items of remuneration
- Advising clients in relation to suitable remuneration strategies including the design and implementation of share plans
- Presentations to clients at both Deloitte events and for client specific projects
- Supervision and development of a team of Trainees, Seniors, Assistant Managers and Managers
Your role as a Manager / Senior Manager, Tax will focus on the management and delivery of client engagements, as well as sales and practice development. In this role, you will develop high- performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service.
To be considered for this position, you must demonstrate skills and experience in the following areas:
- A proven record of commitment to professional and client service excellence
- A strong communicator with demonstrated ability to work as part of a successful team
- AITI/ CTC or both AITI/ CTC & ACA qualified with a minimum of 5 year’s post-qualification tax experience
- Strong technical skills and detailed working knowledge of tax and social security matters
- Strong employment tax technical knowledge
While we may not currently have an opportunity available within our Tax team in your specialist area, if you are interested in hearing from us in the future, please submit your details through the Apply Online link below. If you have any questions prior to applying, please contact Niamh Favier at [email protected]
Requisition code: PIP128616
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top