Expressions of Interest - Audit - Financial Services - Manager
What impact will you make?
We’re extremely proud of the talented professionals that work at Deloitte Ireland and we’re always open to connecting with others interested in joining the team on our growth journey.
If you are considering the next opportunity to advance your career journey in a new and challenging environment, we are seeking expressions of interest from suitably experienced professionals interested in hearing from us about future opportunities.
About the Team
Our Audit practice is a market leading player delivering a range of audit and accounting services to a wide variety of clients, in every business sector. The Audit financial services practice consists of over 200 professionals from richly diverse backgrounds and to date we have achieved significant success in this area. Our audit professionals’ primary focus is adding value to businesses, while applying the highest standards of professional integrity, objectivity, independence and technical excellence.Deloitte’s Audit department offers excellent management career opportunities for candidates’ with strong investment management industry experience. We are looking for managers with proven leadership ability and excellent people management skills.
- Responsibility for completing audits, ensuring timely completion of projects to agreed service levels
- Building and leading teams effectively, ensuring standards are maintained
- Contributing to the development of the Audit financial services practice within the Irish market, specifically within the area of investment management
- Maintaining and developing existing client relationships, and contributing to the development of new business opportunities
- Servicing a portfolio of key clients and successfully developing service offerings to meet demands
- Working with other departments (e.g. tax, consulting) to provide coordinated solutions to clients
- Ideally 5 years accounting experience in a large accountancy firm
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA or equivalent)
- Significant experience and expertise in a range of investment management services and products, including funds, securitization, risk management, compliance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS and GAAP – working knowledge of US GAAP an advantage
- Business acumen and insight to be an effective business advisor to our clients
- Experience managing and leading teams effectively
- Outstanding communication skills (both spoken and written)
- A motivated self-starter with ambition to continue progressing your career
We are always interested in talking with professionals about their next career experience with Deloitte? If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply online now or contact Niamh Favier at [email protected]
Requisition code: PIP119782
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top