EXPRESSION OF INTEREST - Consulting - CIO - Technology, Strategy & Architecture - Senior Consultant (Perth)
Our people are our brand, and they play an active role in shaping and driving our brand with clients and each other every day. In this role, you’ll be joining a team of innovative and passionate thinkers to contribute to the strategic growth of this team.
About our team
Our Perth Technology Advisory Consulting practice is expanding and we are looking for Senior Consultants to help shape this growth. Our focus is on delivering a full set of advisory and implementation services to enable IT to provide true business value to our client’s business. Our main priority is to ensure that we are always able to help our clients align their business and technology strategies and to pursue these in a sustainable and supportive way.
Our solutions and services portfolio has areas of focus including:
- Establishing technology as a key enabler of business strategy through the development of pragmatic IT strategic plans
- Shaping, building, integrating and deploying tailored technology solutions to enable businesses, such as information management systems, ERPs and integrated corporate and operational systems
- Helping organisations achieve best in class IT performance which may involve embracing extended delivery capabilities such as outsourcing and offshore models
- Delivering specific technology solutions which address business issues such as the convergence of IT (information technology) and OT (operational technology).
- Develop and manage project plans and functional specifications
- Build and manage relationships, interact with senior client stakeholders
- Work with senior leaders on proposals and deliver technology solutions
- Accountability for the development and fulfilment of the engagement work
- Significant experience in and expert knowledge of prevailing architecture services, hardware, standards, frameworks, and technology
- Strong knowledge of technical and application architecture components
- Successfully articulate the importance of architecture from a business perspective
- Effectively identify and explain the dependencies between infrastructure, applications, business processes, and company mission.
We are innovative and different because YOU are… we pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of ‘And different’.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed – in every sense of the word. At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life….you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this means different things to each and every one of our employees.
Requisition code: AUEXPPIP131071
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top