Experienced/Senior Tax Consultant - VAT
Tax at Deloitte is about creative thinking and innovative solutions to our client's business issues. Virtually every business decision today has tax consequences and our clients deserve the most practical, tuned-in and well-crafted tax solutions. We work for a very broad range of clients from big financial institutions to smaller innovative enterprises. Our clients come to us for innovative solutions and we deliver valued advice on the most pressing tax issues.
Our VAT advisory group is well positioned for growth and experienced consultants are needed to support the team in delivering quality service to the client and pursue new business opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Research international and domestic tax matters;
- Advise clients in various industries on a broad range of complex VAT matters;
- Draft tax advice for the client;
- Assisit in delivering and monitoring multiple client engagements;
- On-the-job training to more junior staff;
- Assist seniors and managers in business development efforts – drafting proposals, client meetings, organize marketing events etc.
Qualified candidates will demonstrate:
- University degree with a relevant major (usually, but not limited to finance/accounting, business or law);
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in a tax consulting or accounting firm, or internal tax department, with a significant exposure to VAT matters;
- Excellent command of Romanian and English – both speaking and writing;
- Intellectual curiosity and passion to find solutions to clients' needs;
- Very good interpersonal and team-playing skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Well organized and able to identify and juggle with priorities.
Requisition code: RO_02072015_VAT
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top