Experienced VAT Reporting Specialist
Working within the Indirect Tax department you will predominantly deal with VAT issues. Your responsibility will focus on VAT compliance issues and streamlining the VAT reporting. An Experienced VAT Reporting Specialist is needed to support the team in delivering quality service to the client and pursue new business opportunities.
- Process and review the VAT data and information received from the client;
- Manage all compliance related aspects of the client's portfolio.
- Assist clients in front of the tax authorities, tax audits.
- Assist in delivering and monitoring multiple client engagements;
- Train and mentor junior staff;
- Assist Managers in business development efforts - drafting proposals, client meetings and negotiations.
- Bachelor Degree;
- More than 3 years of working experience in tax area, experience in VAT Taxation from both compliance and consulting perspective;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Excellent command of Romanian and English - both speaking and writing;
- Analytical thinking, well organized and good attention to details;
- Very good interpersonal and team-playing skills;
- Well organized and able to identify and juggle with priorities.
Requisition code: RO_03032016_VAT
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top