Experienced VAT consultant for compliance activities (m/f) – Job based in Luxembourg
Our indirect tax team is composed of an international group of experts, dedicated to VAT compliance or advisory services. In our VAT compliance team, Experienced VAT professionals take an important role as they can rapidly supervise and be responsible for an existing clients' portfolio.
What is it about ?
As an experienced VAT consultant, you will:
- Monitor the delivery of high quality compliance services to international clients of your own clients' portfolio
- Develop employees' talent by training and coaching / Provide junior team members with technical support and supervise their work
- Liaise with the clients and the VAT Authorities
- Take part in internal workshops and projects
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold a degree in Accountancy, Finance or Law
- Benefit from 3-5 years' experience in indirect tax compliance activities
- Demonstrate experience in the supervision and training of employees
- Distinguish yourself by your organisational skills and team spirit
- Be MS-Office software literate
- Be fluent in French and in English
What do we offer?
Get hired as an experienced VAT consultant and you will:
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Have flexible working arrangements
- Push your boundaries and have the chance to exploit our Global network for career opportunities
What impact will you make?
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.
Requisition code: E122912
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top