Experienced Service Catalog Analyst
Title: Experienced Service Catalog Analyst
Hiring Location: Open
Organization: Technology & Infrastructure - Office of the Deputy CIO for Technology
The Service Management Group reports to the office of the Deputy CIO for Technology and is responsible for delivering IT Service Management capabilities to provide transparency of IT Service Delivery across the Service Lifecycle. The Service Management group align processes, technology, and people to implement ITSM best practices, which optimize IT Service Delivery and Service Quality.
In your role as the Service Catalog Analyst, you will be responsible for working with stakeholders firm wide to identify, gather, and document Service Catalog requirements and create system designs enabling the implementation of Service Catalog offerings.
The Service Catalog Analyst will evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into design details, and validate that designed solutions meet business needs.
An ideal candidate for this role will have admin-level experience and knowledge on how define and configure the various components of the ServiceNow Service Catalog. As the Service Catalog Analyst, you will capture requirements and provide solutions to complex customer Request Fulfillment service offerings, which will involve tailoring the Service Catalog to meet customer expectations.
- Expand the current service catalog by collecting requirements from various stakeholder groups
- Determining whether customer requirements need new catalog Items or enhancements to existing catalog Items
- Provide consultation to business groups on how their requirements can be met through service catalog design considerations
- Lead the process for moving business requirements through to functional requirements which development teams can act on
- Ensure that the information in the Service catalog is consistent with information in the Service Portfolio
- Responsible for managing ServiceNow User Criteria for restricting catalog items to specific groups. This would include the overall strategic design for catalog access
- Coordinating and facilitating discussions and working sessions between Service catalog Management and other processes, especially asset, configuration management, portfolio management, and request fulfilment organizations
- Ensure all operational services (and those being prepared) are defined and recorded within the service catalog
- Ensure all information within the service catalog is accurate and up to date
- Ensure the appropriate views of the service catalog are maintained and made available to those for whom require access
- Minimum of 2 years business analyst experience analyzing data, evaluating trends, and identifying areas for continuous improvement
- Strong written and oral communicator with experience communicating to audiences at all levels of an organization and varying technical sophistications
- Capable to lead and facilitate large meetings
- Working knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- Able to fulfill responsibilities on several concurrent projects while managing expectations
- Can achieve desired results under limited direction
- Solid Microsoft Office skills
- ITIL Foundation certification preferred
- Admin level knowledge on how define and configure the various components of Service Now Service Catalog
- Strong customer service, analytical, research, interpersonal and problem solving skills required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or relevant experience and accomplishments.
Requisition code: E18NATSASCSH084-ITL4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top