Experienced professionals in Transaction Services M&A
Transaction Services that surround the transaction cycle is a principal Financial Advisory service line that has become a strategic growth area with enormous opportunity in Central Europe. Deloitte's professionals offer specialized transaction support services to strategic and financial investors, comprising public-listed companies, multinationals and local conglomerates, private equity and venture capital firms. Our primary objective is to add value to our clients by identifying issues that affect their transactions and offering solutions in the due diligence process.
To enable us to pursue these opportunities, we are in the process of expanding our Transaction Services team and seeking professionals who will have:
- The likelihood of working on some high profile transactions for strategic investors and private equity funds;
- The opportunity of rapid advancement in a high growth, high profit service line;
- Extensive training in a comprehensive European FAS and M&A program.
As an Associate / Senior Associate of the FAS Transaction Services team, you will advise clients on:
- Understanding the Target business and its drivers;
- Key risks in the Target;
- Management controls;
- Quality of recurring cash flows;
- Quality of assets;
- Liabilities that can break deals;
- Quality and reliability of projections;
- Issues likely to affect the Sale & Purchase agreement.
Main responsibilities include:
- Participation in due diligences and investigations
- Analyzing business to identify key drivers of financial performance
- Prepare Project Management with a focus on due diligence projects
- Report drafting and presentation of results to Manager/clients
- Building relationships with clients, daily communication.
- University degree preferably in finance, accounting or mathematics and/or combination. Qualification studies (ACCA,CFA) completed or in progress; working experience in financial analyses
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in due diligence assignments, audit and/or relevant financial advisory experience/Audit preferably with an international professional services firm
- Strong report-writing skills, including advanced use of MS Office tools
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written)
- Well-developed analytical, logical and business diagnostic skills
- Ability to quickly master new tasks, to work on multiple assignments and manage ambiguity
- Ability to work unsupervised with attention to details
- Communicate effectively to all levels of engagement management.
Requisition code: RO_032016_TS
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top