Experienced Network Analyst
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and get the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize everything from your career path to your educational opportunities to your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits, and opportunities.
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Experienced Network Analyst
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are insatiably curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work you'll do
Designs, configures, and supports enterprise network infrastructure technologies that align business and ITS strategies. Responsible for providing second level incident support, defining and documenting the network standards for infrastructure design, ensuring compliance on all internal and external ITS projects, enforcing consistent policies and processes, and recommending emerging technologies and tools.
Implementation, configuration, and support of Large Enterprise Network Infrastructure technologies deployed within the Deloitte Practice Offices that achieve the proper balance of cost, service level agreements and technology risks at levels consistent with the business and ITS strategies. This position is focused on providing best practices on the deployment and ongoing support of the network infrastructure, including implementation, technology evaluation, process definition, second level support.
Position reports to the Practice Office Services Network Team. This role functions as the primary liaison with internal customers and third party vendors for day to day operation related to the installed network components and configuration / install on new implementations.
Additional responsibilities include collaboration with Senior Management and Network Services staff in Building New office Networks, Replacing End of Life Local Area Networks, and Wide Area Network infrastructure technology strategy and implementation. The incumbent is responsible for providing second level incident support, defining and documenting the network topology ensuring compliance on all internal and external ITS projects, enforcing consistent policies and processes. The role will also be responsible for vendor escalations to ensure resolution of issues.
- Advanced proficiency with multi-site network protocols and physical topology, systems monitoring, security management Cisco Routers,
- WAN acceleration Riverbed Steelhead
- Configures, implements, documents, and provides second level support for Practice office networks (i.e. LAN/WAN, routing, switching, voice, wireless, etc.)
- Advanced proficiency with Cisco Switches
- Advanced proficiency with Cisco Wireless ( APs, Controllers, ISE, Prime)
- Works directly with vendors and ITS teams to implement network solutions to meet client and internal technology needs and requests
- Member of team responsible for the build, test and deployment Practice Office Networks, LAN, WAN, Wireless, IP Management
- Provide 24x7 on call support of Practice Office network environments
- Perform troubleshooting, fault isolation, and recovery of failed network components
- Establishes strong interactions with our vendors to promote a cohesive working relationship
- Vendor management and escalations to ensure timely resolution to network failures
- Drive standardization to ensure one implementation and one experience
- Provide ITS management escalations to outstanding issues and problems as necessary to resolve and correct
- Drive for results. Motivates team while constantly driving towards key milestones. Maintains constant awareness of deliverables; keeps team focused on short and long term milestones
- Fosters a climate conducive to establishing positive working relationships with clients (internal and external).
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS is the engine that drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Technology & Infrastructure
The Technology and Infrastructure Organization works together to transform how ITS deploys technologies and services that meet the dynamic needs of Deloitte professionals and help increase their productivity.
- Unified Communications
- Infrastructure Operations
- Office of Technology and Infrastructure
- Service Management
- Solutions Delivery
- Technology Support Services
- Visual Technology and Solutions
- Cloud Solutions Center
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems preferred or relevant technical training or equivalent work experience
- CCNA Cisco Certified Networking Professional Wired Preferred
- CCNA Cisco Certified Networking Professional Wireless Preferred
- CWNA Certified Wireless Network Administrator Preferred
- Government security clearance Preferred
- 2-5 years of experience supporting and maintaining LAN/WAN
- 2-5 years' experience configuring, installing, and troubleshooting Cisco routers and switches
- Understanding and knowledge of WAN technologies with emphasis on MPLS
- Experience implementing and supporting OSPF and BGP routing protocols
- Experience in the implementation and support of Enterprise Cisco Networks
- Understanding and knowledge of Cisco's switching platform
- Strong understanding of Spanning Tree, VLANs, and TCP/IP
- Experience supporting Quality of Service (QOS)
- Experience Deploying, Designing, and troubleshooting Cisco Wireless Infrastructure
- Experience troubleshooting complex LAN / WAN issues
- Past experience with large network migrations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Able to be a self-started and work independently
- A strong team player with experience working in multi-cultural environment
- Align with Organization's strategic and cultural objectives
- Willingness and availability to work after normal business hours and willing to travel as necessary
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATSASCSH050-ITL4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top