Experienced Network Analyst
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Experienced Network Analyst
Hiring Location: Hermitage/Nashville, TN
Designs, configures, and supports enterprise network infrastructure technologies that align business and ITS strategies. Responsible for providing second level incident support, defining and documenting the network standards for infrastructure design, ensuring compliance on all internal and external ITS projects, enforcing consistent policies and processes, and recommending emerging technologies and tools.
Implementation, configuration, and support of Large Enterprise Network Infrastructure technologies deployed within the Deloitte Practice Offices that achieve the proper balance of cost, service level agreements and technology risks at levels consistent with the business and ITS strategies. This position is focused on providing best practices on the deployment and ongoing support of the network infrastructure, including implementation, technology evaluation, process definition, second level support.
Position reports to the Practice Office Services Network Team. This role functions as the primary liaison with internal customers and third party vendors for day to day operation related to the installed network components and configuration / install on new implementations.
Additional responsibilities include collaboration with Senior Management and Network Services staff in
Building New office Networks, Replacing End of Life Local Area Networks, and Wide Area Network infrastructure technology strategy and implementation. The incumbent is responsible for providing second level incident support, defining and documenting the network topology ensuring compliance on all internal and external ITS projects, enforcing consistent policies and processes. The role will also be responsible for vendor escalations to ensure resolution of issues.
- Advanced proficiency with multi-site network protocols and physical topology, systems monitoring, security management Cisco Routers,
- WAN acceleration Riverbed Steelhead
- Configures, implements, documents, and provides second level support for Practice office networks (i.e. LAN/WAN, routing, switching, voice, wireless, etc)
- Advanced proficiency with Cisco Switches
- Advanced proficiency with Cisco Wireless ( APs, Controllers, ISE, Prime)
- Works directly with vendors and ITS teams to implement network solutions to meet client and internal technology needs and requests
- Member of team responsible for the build, test and deployment Practice Office Networks, LAN, WAN, Wireless, IP Management
- Provide 24x7 oncall support of Practice Office network environments
- Perform troubleshooting, fault isolation, and recovery of failed network components
- Establishes strong interactions with our vendors to promote a cohesive working relationship
- Vendor management and escalations to ensure timely resolution to network failures
- Drive standardization to ensure one implementation and one experience
- Provide ITS management escalations to outstanding issues and problems as necessary to resolve and correct
- Drive for results. Motivates team while constantly driving towards key milestones. Maintains constant awareness of deliverables; keeps team focused on short and long term milestones
- Fosters a climate conducive to establishing positive working relationships with clients (internal and external).
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems preferred or relevant technical training or equivalent work experience
- CCNA Cisco Certified Networking Professional Wired Preferred
- CCNA Cisco Certified Networking Professional Wireless Preferred
- CWNA Certified Wireless Network Administrator Preferred
- Government security clearance Preferred
- 2-5 years of experience supporting and maintaining LAN/WAN
- 2-5 years' experience configuring, installing, and troubleshooting Cisco routers and switches
- Understanding and knowledge of WAN technologies with emphasis on MPLS
- Experience implementing and supporting OSPF and BGP routing protocols
- Experience in the implementation and support of Enterprise Cisco Networks
- Understanding and knowledge of Cisco's switching platform
- Strong understanding of Spanning Tree, VLANs, and TCP/IP
- Experience supporting Quality of Service (QOS)
- Experience Deploying, Designing, and troubleshooting Cisco Wireless Infrastructure
- Experience troubleshooting complex LAN / WAN issues
- Past experience with large network migrations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Able to be a self-started and work independently
- A strong team player with experience working in multi-cultural environment
- Align with Organization's strategic and cultural objectives
- Willingness and availability to work after normal business hours and willing to travel as necessary
Requisition code: E18NATSASCSH050-ITL4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top