Deloitte in Romania is the one of the leading professional services organizations in the country, providing services in four professional areas ‑ audit and risk services, tax, consulting and financial advisory services. Deloitte in Romania is an affiliate of Deloitte Central Europe, an organization devoted to excellence in providing professional services and advice, focused on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries, with access to the deep intellectual capital of more than 200,000 people worldwide.
In conducting an External Audit of our clients’ financial statements, Deloitte in Romania holds itself to the highest standards of independence, professional objectivity, and technical excellence. Our approach is to understand our client’s business, the risks it faces, and its internal controls. Our professionals bring a comprehensive methodology that leverages the global firm’s extensive professional and technical resources to our local clients’ financial reporting process, helping them meet the growing demand for enhanced disclosure and accountability.
- In charge of engagements in the field, leading a team in planning, managing and executing Audit engagements, within a risk based environment efficiently and effectively;
- Delivering projects on-time and on-budget
- Identifying and effectively dealing with risks
- Maintaining high quality and professional standards.
- Acting as a role model and mentor for less experienced members of the team providing on the job training and developing, through evaluation and counseling, talented team members
- Excellent accounting knowledge
- Certified Accountant or similar qualification is an important asset
- Minimum 3 years relevant audit (Big4 experience would be a real asset) or accounting in a medium size or multinational company (a similar organization is a plus)
- Broad based industry experience in Financial Services or any other industry
- Fluency in written/spoken English is a must, any other language is an advantage
- Flexibility to travel
- Good computer literacy (MS Office application) and excellent organizational, communication, writing and teambuilding skills
- Real drive and enthusiasm to work in a team, as well as exceptional commitment to client service
Requisition code: RO_020216_AUD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top