Experienced Advisor in Indirect Taxes (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Our Indirect Taxes team unites 40 people, 8 different nationalities, and many years of combined practical experience to advise clients across all sectors in VAT matters.
What is it about?
As an Experienced Advisor in VAT, you will:
- Assist your team by participating in consulting work for indirect taxes
- Develop employees’ talent by training and coaching them, by giving them technical support and by supervising their work
- Liaise with the clients and the VAT Authorities
- Participate in client meetings and training organized by our Group (we encourage direct contact with clients, through conference calls and face to face meetings, and you will also participate in the preparation of articles for our newsletters, and presentations in our technical meetings)
- Build strong relationship both with our clients and with our powerful worldwide network
- Take part in internal workshops and projects
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Benefit from a minimum of 2 years’ experience in indirect taxes. A first experience in the supervision of employees would be an asset.
- Be graduated from university in Economics or Law or from a business school, ideally with a major in tax
- Be fluent in French and in English
- Distinguish yourself by your organizational skills, your flexibility, your team spirit, your dynamism and your eagerness for learning and evolving. You are ready to commit yourself fully and to share your know-how within a young and multicultural team
What do we offer?
Get hired as an Experienced Advisor in our VAT team and you will:
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Have flexible working arrangements
- Push your boundaries and have the chance to exploit our Global network for career opportunities
What impact will you make?
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.
Requisition code: E122905
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top